Thank you to all the sponsors and donors.
The Winners of the 2013 Golf Classic from D&D Design
Darren, Diane, Mark, Brent, A.J. & Joni Ortio
Improving children and youth’s health/wellness, education and fitness
- Health - Programs and organizations that help children deal with health issues and that accommodate children with health issues
- Education - Organizations and programs that promote learning and that assist and encourage learning
- Fitness – Programs and organizations that teach children the importance of fitness and how to incorporate fitness into their everyday lives
Development of amateur and grassroots sports
- Amateur sport associations
Repressing risk related behavior such as drug use, gang involvement and crime
- Organizations that create and implement substance abuse prevention and awareness programs, including educating children and youth.
- Organizations and programs that engages at-risk youth through activities such as academics, adventure, counseling and community involvement
2013 Abbotsford Heat Golf ClassicThe Abbotsford Heat and the Abbotsford Heat Foundation announced today the 4th Annual Heat Foundation Golf Tournament will be held on Monday September 23rd at Ledgeview Golf Course. Read More
2013 Grant ReleaseTuesday June 18 a total of $50,000 was presented to 12 groups in Abbotsford, BC Read More
Improving children and youth's health, wellness, education and fitness in their every day lives.
Development of amateur and grassroots sports, through amateur sports associations.
Repressing risk related behaviour such as drug use, gang involvement and crime.